Activity: Idea Journal
People around the world use journals to keep track of their ideas. Entrepreneurs do too! Throughout the Entrepreneurial Process, an idea journal is a place for you to draw, doodle, or write your ideas.
The Idea Journal will:
- Help you see the steps of thinking and acting like an entrepreneur
- Guide your thinking
- Be a place to freely express yourself
Watch the video to learn more:
- Entrepreneurs write and draw their thoughts and ideas.
- The Idea Journal shows the process of creative thinking, problem solving, and entrepreneurship.
- Grab an unused notebook or make your own!
- Customize your Journal.
- Doodle, color, decorate, and design!
- When done, share your notebook with someone.
- A parent, friend, sibling . . .
- Explain to them what the Idea Journal will be used for